County Reopening FAQs
When can my business open?
- This depends on your type of business and which of the 4 reopening phase groups contains your business type.
- Guidance for Phase 1 Industries
- Guidance for Phase 2 Industries
- Guidance for Phase 3 Industries
- Guidance for Phase 4 Industries
- You can also view the official New York Forward Business Reopening Lookup Tool
- This tool will help you determine whether or not your business is eligible to reopen, and the public health and safety standards with which your business must comply.
Do I need a business safety plan?
- Yes, every business is required to have a safety plan to open. You can view our Business Safety Plan Outline
Do I need to submit the plan?
- No, however it must be available at your business for the New York State Department of Health (DOH) or local health or safety authorities in the event of an inspection.
What does a safety plan template look like?
- You can view the NY Forward Business Re-opening Safety Plan Template
How can I obtain PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)?
Do I need to self-quarantine if I travel to/from NY?
- Regarding domestic travel, and New York specifically, there are currently no longer any mandated or recommended days travelers should be self-quarantining after arriving to their destination. Travelers are advised to research travel guidelines pertaining to other states before departing as they may vary.
- International travel is continually changing, and travelers should visit the CDC website for updated information.
- CDC Guidance on Domestic Travel
- CDC Guidance on International Travel
Where can someone go to get tested?
851 total views, 3 views today