Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Services of Saratoga County now WELLSPRING!!
• Disability Rights New York
• Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York
• Mediation Matters
• NYS Office of Victim Services (OVS)
• Public Defender
Office of Child and Family Services
Saratoga Center for the Family
Saratoga Economic Opportunity Council
Capital District Child Care Coordinating Council now known as Brightside Up
Child Care Aware
Saratoga County Department of Social Services
Saratoga Springs YMCA
Media Guidelines for Bullying Prevention
Capital Region Association for Eating Disorders – 1653 Central Ave., Albany, NY 12205 – 518-464-9043
CAPTAIN Community Human Services
Homeless and Travelers Aid Society
Prevention Council, The
Saratoga County Mental Health
Helplines for Survivors
• National Sexual Assault Hotline (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, RAINN) connects callers to their local rape crisis center and offers anonymous help and support services online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• 2-1-1 (United Way) is a telephone service that links callers with essential human services, including shelter, employment, food pantries, support groups, and other services. 2-1-1 can be accessed anywhere in New York State by survivors or service providers looking for service referrals.
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline accepts calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• National Domestic Violence Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CAPTAIN Community Human Services 371-1185
Child Abuse and Maltreatment: Office of Children and Family Services 473-7793
Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Services of Saratoga County – now WELLSPRING!! 584-8188
Growing Up Healthy Hotline, c/o NYS Dept. of Health 1-800-522-5006
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline c/o Capital Counseling 1-800-273-TALK
– 1-877-8-HOPENY Struggling with gambling, alcohol, drugs or suicide, anonymous and confidential support is available. NYPCG New York Council on Problem Gambling
– Poison Control Center, American Association of 1-800-222-1222
– The Prevention Council 581-1230
– Saratoga County Mental Health 584-9030
– Saratoga County Department of Social Services 884-4144
Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Services of Saratoga County Now WELLSPRING!!
NYS Office of Victim Services (OVS)
About National Child Passenger Safety Week
Youth Court – Clifton Park
6,489 total views, 2 views today