If you are experiencing one or more symptoms of COVID-19, follow these steps and get tested for COVID-19.
- If you self-test at home, do so in a separate room from others and take these actions while waiting for your result.
- Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use, which may include performing a second test 24 or 36 hours after a negative result.
- If you test elsewhere, go home and self-isolate within your home. Take these actions while waiting for your result.
- Follow these instructions from the CDC.
- If you test positive, click here.