The Saratoga County Board of Supervisors and the Office for the Aging are committed to assisting our older citizens to remain in their homes and to actively participate in family and community life.
The Saratoga County Office for the Aging provides services for seniors throughout the County of Saratoga. These services create opportunities for active older people and meet the needs of those at risk of losing their independence. Older people have access to information and referral services, transportation, job and volunteer opportunities, senior center and day care center programs, congregate and home delivered meals as well as case management and in-home services.
The office is located in the County Services Building at 152 West High Street, Ballston Spa NY. The phone number is 518-884-4100. The fax number for the office is 518-884-4104.
- Caregiver Support Program
- Case Management
- Emergency Response Systems
- Health Insurance Counseling
- Health Care Screenings
- Income Tax Preparation
- Legal Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
Additional Information/Files to Download
- Advisory Council
- Meal Calendar
- Senior Housing List
- Senior Clubs and Centers
- Please contact individual site for specific information and an application.
- Services Directory
- Long Term Care Services Directory
- Senior Sentinel February 2020
- Senior Sentinel January 2020
- The Volunteer October, November, December
- NY Connects Resources
- RETIRED AND SENIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
- Medicare Resources
- Office of the Inspector General – Fraud Advisory
68,001 total views, 19 views today