The Saratoga County Board of Supervisors and the Office for the Aging are committed to assisting our older citizens to remain in their homes and to actively participate in family and community life.
The Saratoga County Office for the Aging provides services for seniors throughout the County of Saratoga. These services create opportunities for active older people and meet the needs of those at risk of losing their independence. Older people have access to information and referral services, transportation, job and volunteer opportunities, senior center and day care center programs, congregate and home delivered meals as well as case management and in-home services.
The office is located in the County Services Building at 152 West High Street, Ballston Spa NY. The phone number is 518-884-4100. The fax number for the office is 518-884-4104.
- Caregiver Support Program
- Case Management
- Emergency Response Systems
- Health Insurance Counseling
- Health Care Screenings
- Income Tax Preparation
- Legal Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
Additional Information/Files to Download
- Advisory Council
- Meal Calendar
- Senior Housing List
- Senior Clubs and Centers
- Please contact individual site for specific information and an application.
- Services Directory
- Long Term Care Services Directory
- Senior Sentinel April 2019
- Senior Sentinel March 2019
- The Volunteer January, February & March 2019
- Living Healthy Workshops
- NY Connects Resources
- RETIRED AND SENIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
- Medicare Resources
- 10 THINGS TO KNOW – NEW 2018 MEDICARE CARD
- Starting in April 2018, people with Medicare will be able to check the status of card mailings in their area on Medicare.gov.
- New York Mailing wave should occur in June 2018
56,590 total views, 71 views today