Saratoga County is part of the Capital Regional Council for a phased reopening (click here to view the map of Regional Councils). Once a region meets all 7 reopening metrics they can begin opening with Phase 1. To view the list of metrics and where we currently stand you can view the Regional Monitoring Dashboard.
As regions start the reopening phases it is important that businesses start to plan out how they are going to reopen safely when their industry is allowed to open.
Upon reopening, each business must develop a specific plan outlining how they will help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Click here for the template to develop your safety plan. More information can be found here: Industries Reopening by Phase.
Business Precautions: Each business and industry must have a plan to protect employees and consumers, make the physical work space safer and implement processes that lower risk of infection in the business.
- Adjust workplace hours and shift design as necessary to reduce density in the workplace
- Enact social distancing protocols
- Restrict non-essential travel for employees
- Require all employees and customers to wear masks if in frequent contact with others
- Implement strict cleaning and sanitation standards
- Enact a continuous health screening process for individuals to enter the workplace
- Continue tracing, tracking and reporting of cases
- Develop liability processes
- Emergency response and public safety
- Postmortem care
- Manufacturing (developed in partnership with CDC)
- Meat and poultry processing (developed in partnership with CDC)
- Retail operations
- Correctional facility operations
- Solid waste and wastewater management
- Environmental (i.e., janitorial) services
- In-home repair services
- Business travelers
- Travel to areas where the virus is spreading
9,604 total views, 2 views today