• Reservations open on April 1st each year.Saratoga County Veterans Float.
  • All requests for reservations must be on the official form. Call 885-2212 to request a form.
  • All requests must be submitted through the town/city Supervisor.
  • Requests will be granted on a first come first served basis.
  • In the event of multiple requests for the same date received on the same date, a drawing will be held.
  • Supervisors are responsible for determining who rides on the float.
  • The float will be driven by a Saratoga County employee at all times.
Veterans Float

The Saratoga County Veterans’ float is available for parades & Community events in Saratoga County. (May – October)

Float Request Form