- Workshops to teach current job search skills
- A Resource Room with job search related hand outs
- Computers and printers for job search activities
- Career Counselors to help guide your job search and/or to provide information on training opportunities
- Information on veteran programs and services, training opportunities and supportive services
- Youth Employment & Training Programs (ages 14-24)
- Metrix On-Line Learning
Anyone seeking a career change is welcome to use the services.
Workshops and services are provided free of charge.
No, it’s your source for tips, training, job leads and strategies to guide you through your job search.
Training grants may be available; call your local office for details.
Can I use services or go to workshops/events at a Career Center located in a county I don’t live in?
Yes, you can use any office for your job search, but training grants can only be offered through your county of residence.
See our Virtual Workshops page
No, your local Career Center is not the NYS Unemployment Insurance Office.
For questions about your Unemployment claim call 1.888.209.8124 or go to www.labor.ny.gov
For problems with your Unemployment Debit Card call Keybank Customer Service at 1.866.295.2995