Upcoming training opportunities:
- Bridges Out of Poverty Training provided FREE by The Prevention Council. See link for more information.
- Camp Staff Training Provided FREE by Saratoga Center for Family. 5 titles pertaining to Mandated Reporting and Awareness of Child Abuse to choose from. See link for more information.
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training Provided FREE. Click link for contact information to schedule a training.
The New York Life Foundation has created a new $1.95M fund to support middle school afterschool, summer or expanded learning programs serving disadvantaged youth over the next three years. Aim High will provide $750,000 to support 18 awards nationwide as follows:
- $100,000 over two years – 4 awards to be made to organizations with annual budgets of $500,000 or greater
- $50,000 over two years – 4 awards to be made to organizations with annual budgets of between $250,000 and $500,000
- $15,000 one-year grant – 10 awards will be made to programs that demonstrate promising family engagement strategies run by organizations with annual budgets of more than $150,000
1,831 total views, 2 views today