Schedule a DMV Appointment
- Walk-in service for Plate Surrenders*, Registration Renewals*, and EZ-Pass purchases ONLY 9:30A.M. – 11:30A.M. & 1:30P.M. – 4:30P.M. All other transactions require an appointment.
- Forms must be filled out before you visit an office for an appointment or walk-in service. Download forms here.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, PLEASE CANCEL using the link provided in your confirmation or reminder email.
- Appointment durations are dependent upon the transaction performed. Therefore, wait times vary and you may not be called to a window in the order you checked in.
- Booking an appointment guarantees you service only for the transaction type you reserved. If you have more than one transaction requiring an appointment, please make an appointment for each transaction.
- Our offices follow New York State guidelines for face mask use and social distancing.
*If your registration is expired more than one year, you must make an appointment for a new registration. LIMIT 2 Registration Renewals during walk-in service. If you are surrendering plates, you must wait for your receipt; drop off service is not available.
Select a Service to Make an Appointment:
- REAL ID & Enhanced (EDL) Upgrade
- License Renewal
- Non-Driver ID Renewal
- Out of State License Transfer
- New Non-Driver ID
- CDL Upgrade AFTER Passing Road Test
- Replace a Lost or Stolen License, Permit, or Non-Driver ID
- License Amendment
- Change Address or Name
- License Abstract
**No Appointment Necessary for Registration Renewals for documents that are current or expired for less than one year. LIMIT 2 Registration Renewals during a walk-in visit. Walk-in service available between 9:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-4:30pm.**
- New Vehicle Registration- car, truck, SUV, motorcycle
- Boat Registration
- ATV Registration
- Trailer Registration
- Snowmobile Registration
- Replace a Registration
- Duplicate Title
- Lost or Stolen Plates
- Title transactions
- Transfer Ownership
- Change Address or Name
- Replace Peeling Plates
- Renew Registration expired for more than one year
Use this calendar if you have already taken and passed your permit test online and need to complete your transaction in a DMV office.
- To complete your Class D license online permit test transaction
- To complete your Class M license online permit test transaction
- Pay driver civil penalties
- Pay suspension fees
- Pay insurance lapse civil penalties
- Pay driver responsibility assessment (DRA)
- Apply to restore driving privileges
- Conditional License transactions
- Restricted License transactions
Required Documents and More Information (NYS DMV Website)
- No appointment necessary for plate surrenders or E-Z Pass purchases.
- Walk-in Service available between 9:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-4:30pm
- No drop off service available for plate surrenders; you must wait for your receipt.
- You may add an E-Z Pass purchase to any transaction.
Questions about appointments or services? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
384,159 total views, 525 views today