Special Board Meeting 3pm
April 17, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please be advised there will be a special meeting of the Board of Supervisors on Friday, April 17th at 3:00 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is for the consideration and approval of the following seven resolutions:
1. Suspending Rule #1 of the Rules of the Board of 2020 for the month of April
2. Authorizing the county’s insurance coverages through May 8, 2021
3. Correcting a 2020 tax bill in the Town of Malta and authorizing a tax credit
4. Canceling 2020 taxes in the Town of Saratoga and authorizing the issuance of corrected tax bills
5. Authorizing transfer of funds from the Veterans Trust Fund and amending the 2020 budget in relation thereto
6. Authorizing the creation of a COVID-19 ad hoc committee
7. Approving Collective Bargaining Agreement with Saratoga County Sheriff Officers Association, Inc. (Corrections Unit) for 2019
In addition, the special meeting agenda shall include roll call and ratification of the call of the special meeting at the commencement of the agenda and the Chairman’s announcement of his appointments to the COVID-19 ad hoc committee at the conclusion of the agenda.
Due to public health and safety concerns related to COVID-19, the Saratoga County Board of Supervisors will not meet in person. In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 202.1, the special meeting will be held remotely via videoconferencing and teleconferencing, and a transcript will be provided at a later date.
The public will have an opportunity to hear the meeting live via an audio signal using this call-in number and access code:
• Dial 1-844-855-4444
• Enter Participant Passcode 823993#
Print Calendar: For best results click Print Preview on your browser and choose “Shrink to Fit.”