Edward D. Kinowski, Supervisor
Sue Cunningham, Town Clerk
Linda Palmieri, Historian
Town of Stillwater – Smith Grist Mill at Wilbur’s Basin 1902. It was used to run the Plaster Mill. This is located at the north end of the town near the boundary line of the Town of Saratoga.
Town of Stillwater – District School Number Five known as the Round Top School. Clara Parry was the teacher and the picture was taken in 1915. There were thirteen one-room schoolhouses at one time in the town.
Town of Stillwater – Franklin D. Roosevelt, then Governor of New York State, at one of his many visits to the Battlefield. Mr. Roosevelt also served as the Historian of Hyde Park until his election.
Town of Stillwater – A view looking east from Fort Neilson Blockhouse at the Saratoga National Historical Park.
Town of Stillwater – The Chapel located in the hamlet of Willow Glen. This was subject to the Methodist Church
Town of Stillwater – The Fred Patterson Farm at Wilbur’s Basin. Taken at the time of the flood if 1913. Note the bridge going from the farm. This was quite common at each property to go across the Champlain Canal.

3,017 total views, 1 views today