Supervisor Eric Connolly – Email
The Town of Ballston has a proud history dating back to 1771. The first real community in the area grew up around the settlement started by Reverend Eliphalet Ball. It is after him that the Town, which became officially incorporated in 1788, took its name. The Town’s history includes an infamous traitor, an amusement park and beautiful mansions. Ballston’s unique location offers the best of both worlds-a friendly, small town, rural community within close proximity to the exciting tourist areas of Saratoga Springs and Albany. Our community celebrates its farming and rural heritage by preserving open space and carefully managing growth. Today, the approximately 8,000 residents enjoy an outstanding quality of life offered by our highly regarded school systems, Veterans Bike Path, Fishing Pier on beautiful Ballston Lake, and recreational parks. Ballston’s community spirit is epitomized by our Annual Flag Day Parade.
Ballston Town Hall
323 Charlton Road
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Town Website: www.townofballstonny.org
Supervisor Joe Grasso – Email
The town of Charlton is located in the southwest corner of Saratoga County. It was first part of the Balls Town district in Albany. In 1792. one year after the formation of Saratoga County, Charlton was removed from the Balls Town district and organized as a seperate town. It borders Schenectady and Montgomery counties and the towns of Galway, Milton, and Ballston.
Charlton has a population of approximately 4,000 on 32.8 square miles, which is 4% of the land in Saratoga County. The average population in Charlton is 121 per sq. mile (the average population in Saratoga County is 247 per sq. mile, the state of NY is 402 per sq. mile, and US as a whole is 80 per sq. mile).
The town of Charlton has a rural character which the local government preserves as one of the town’s appealing features.
Charlton Town Hall
758 Charlton Road
Charlton, NY 12019
Town Website: www.townofcharlton.org
Supervisor Philip C. Barrett – Email
Supervisor Jonathan G. Schopf (Vice Chairman) – Email
Originally known for farming and Erie Canal hamlets, Clifton Park is now a vibrant, award-winning community serving as the southern gateway to Saratoga County. Recognized for our outstanding quality of life, smart growth practices, numerous parks, extensive recreation programs, a 15 mile trail network, the Clifton Common sports complex (host to a variety of national, state and regional tournaments), the excellent Shenendehowa School System, an active Shenendehowa Senior Community Center and emerging business centers, we are a model growth community. Clifton Park has preserved and restored significant historic sites, such as the Grooms Tavern, and has acquired, protected, preserved and purchased development rights on over 1000 acres, balancing our rural roots with innovative residential designs and twenty-first century economic development in New York’s Tech Valley. Clifton Park remains true to its motto: “Clifton Park – A Great Place to Live, Work and Play!”
Clifton Park Town Hall
One Town Hall Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Town Website: http://www.cliftonpark.org/town-hall/departments/
Corinth is a quaint little town in Saratoga County, Upstate New York. The Hudson River winds peacefully through Corinth, making it a favorite vacation spot for tourists of all seasons looking for a place that has swimming, boating, fishing, waterskiing, beautiful fall foliage, snow skiing, snowshoeing, and much more all centrally located.
Actually Corinth is the snowshoe capital of the world.
In 1810 there were between thirty and forty sawmills in town. Corinth was founded in 1818. The population in 1875 was 1659. It is today 6,245.
In the extreme southwestern corner of Corinth is the famous Mount McGregor, Where Gen. Ulysses S. Grant died.
Corinth is located on the banks of the Hudson river, in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. The surrounding lakes and streams, and woodlands provide beauty at every turn. We have several small lakes, among the larger being Hunt, Efner and Jenny lakes.
Come enjoy then serenity of Corinth, and still be only 15 minutes from all the fast paced attractions and entertainment offered in neighboring communities of Saratoga, Glens Falls, and Lake George.
We are working towards scenic rail travel from Corinth to North Creek and South to Saratoga Springs. We have Alpine Lake campsites which has well over 1000 sites rented each week to seasonal and singly.
We have restaurants, bed and breakfasts, and friendly faces. Stop by and say Hi!!!
Corinth Town Hall
600 Palmer Avenue
Corinth, NY 12822
Town Website: townofcorinthny.org
Supervisor Diana Edwards – Email
The Town of Day is a unique community bisected by the beautiful Great Sacandaga Lake and surrounded by majestic mountains on both sides. It is a recreational area in the summer months with the population swelling 5 times its normal numbers. In the winter months, there is ice fishing, snowmobiling, skiing,etc. for recreational opportunities. Spring and Fall bring much color to the expansive foliage around the lake. Everyone loves the peace and tranquility, the beauty of the lake and mountains, the hospitality of their friends and neighbors. Every day in the Town of Day is a GREAT DAY!
Day Town Hall
1650 North Shore Road
Hadley, NY 12835
Town Website: www.townofday.com
Supervisor Jean Raymond – Email
The Town of Edinburg is located within the Adirondack Park on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake in northwestern Saratoga County New York. The first recorded settlers arrived in the Sacandaga River Valley area via Fish House in 1787. The lake (Sacandaga Reservoir) was created in 1929 by the construction of the Conklingville Dam.
Today the shores of the reservoir renamed the Great Sacandaga Lake in the 60’s are dotted with hundreds and hundreds of seasonal and year-round homes. The town is divided by the lake and is connected by the 3000′ Batchellerville Bridge.
The area offers boating and water sports snowmobiling and winter sports. The nearby Adirondack Mountains provide hiking and camping opportunities. Edinburg is within 35 minutes of Saratoga Springs 45 minutes of Lake George and 1 hour from Albany.
Edinburg Town Hall
45 Military Road
Edinburg, NY 12134
Town Website: www.edinburgny.com
Galway Town Hall
5910 Sacandaga Road
Galway, NY 12074
Town Website: www.townofgalwayny.org
Supervisor Kevin Veitch – Email
The Town of Greenfield is a rural community located approximately 5 miles north of Saratoga Springs in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. It was formed in 1793 and has grown to a population of approximately 7,400. Geographically, it is the largest Town in Saratoga County covering over 41,000 acres.
Greenfield Town Hall
7 Wilton Road‚ Greenfield Center
Greenfield, NY 12833
Town Website: www.townofgreenfield.com
Supervisor Arthur M. Wright – Email
The Town of Hadley is located on the northeast corner of Saratoga County at the confluence of the Sacandaga and Hudson Rivers. Hadley is entirely in the Adirondack Park and offers many recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. You can ride the rapids on the Sacandaga River, hike Hadley Mountain to the Hadley Fire Tower built in 1917, float down the peaceful Hudson River, play a quick nine holes at the local golf course or just enjoy our small town atmosphere at a mom and pop type businesses that Hadley has to offer. A scenic train is expanding from Corinth to North Creek with a stop in Hadley as well as other destinations along the rail. Hadley is also home to the historic Bow String Bridge over the Sacandaga River. The bridge has been on the National Historic Register since 1977 and has recently been restored and reopened by Saratoga County.
Hadley Town Hall
4 Stony Creek Road
Hadley‚ NY 12835
Town Website: townhadley.digitaltowpath.org
Supervisor Kevin J. Tollisen – Email
In the early 1600’s the site of a cluster of islands located where the Hudson and Mohawk River meet along with the surrounding area became known as Half-Moon Point. The area had been an Indian trading site for some years controlled by the Mohawks who bartered among themselves and with other tribes. Passage across the river at Half-Moon was facilitated by the low waters which ran from the Point to Haver (Peebles) Island.
Initial settlement of Half-Moon Point centered in present-day Waterford where Dutch traders trappers and homesteaders who had traveled up the river from Albany made their homes. As settlement in Waterford took hold the more pioneering Albany Dutch went north from Waterford and entered the wilderness that is now part of the Town of Halfmoon. The pattern Albany Dutch settlement extended up the Hudson River as more families came to the area. A group of Schenectady Dutch mostly farmers traveling from the southeast settled in Clifton Park then later moved into the Town of Halfmoon.
Records show that land in Halfmoon was purchased and developed in 1667. The majority of lands compromising Halfmoon were once a part of the Van Schaick Pattent of 1674.
Halfmoon Town Hall
2 Halfmoon Town Plaza
Halfmoon, NY 12065
Town Website: www.TownofHalfmoon.org
Supervisor Mark Hammond – Email
A hometown ideally located on Interstate 87 (Exits 11-13), and centrally spaced in Saratoga County, New York, 10 miles south of historic Saratoga Springs and 20 miles north of Albany, our State’s capital. Malta is midway between Boston, Montreal, Buffalo and New York City.
The Town of Malta is the home of Stewart’s Ice Cream Company, State Farm Insurance regional offices and GlobalFoundries, a Nano Tech giant that manufactures the world’s fastest computer chip, which is housed inside of Malta’s 1,099 acre Luther Forest Technology Campus (also known as the birthplace of America’s space age) that still has hundreds of available acres in which to grow. Malta also has the unique distinction of being perhaps one of the only towns left in America that has a total of three unique, operating venues; a stock car speedway, a drive-in theater and a rodeo that is on the international rodeo circuit.
Inhabited by approximately 17,000 residents who enjoy a small town quality of life, Malta offers quiet neighborhoods, quality school systems, has not had a general Town tax in over 17 years and is located within Saratoga County, which is one of the lowest taxed counties in the State.
The Town of Malta also has an extensive Parks & Recreation program that boasts a wide range of diversified recreational activities and varying settings. The Town offers its residents over 550 acres of open space, and park land, with six town parks, three of which are large recreational/sports parks. There are also many miles of scenic hiking and bicycle trails.
Within Malta’s Shenantaha Creek Park is a main connection point to the area’s popular nine mile Zim Smith Trail. That trail is a major network of multi-use trails within Saratoga County that connects several townships (Malta, Halfmoon, Clifton Park) and two villages (Round Lake and Ballston Spa). The Zim Smith Trail is the only trail in the entire state of New York to be designated as a national recreation trail by the U.S. Department of Interior and National Park Service. It is enjoyed by outdoor enthusiasts who appreciate its natural beauty and opportunity to visit some historical sites in Round Lake (i.e. Round Lake Auditorium and its nationally acclaimed Davis-Ferris pipe organ) and Ballston Spa (Saratoga County seat) or dine in the various eateries in either village.
The location of Malta affords easy, short distance travel to world class skiing in Vermont or the N.Y. Adirondack Mountains, boating and fishing in many local lakes and streams (Saratoga and Round Lake both border on Malta) and the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers. Great golf courses are merely minutes away.
Malta’s newest canoe and kayak launch can be found just one mile from the Luther Forest Technology Campus within the Round Lake Preserve; 90 permanently preserved acres that protect key natural and archeological resources in the Town, and its important watershed. The Round Lake Preserve is an ideal place for nature walks, birding, wildlife observation, canoeing/kayaking, fishing, cross country skiing and snowshoeing.
Canoers and kayakers can also meander along the Kayaderosseras Creek, which takes you through the historic Saratoga region, flowing through the Town of Malta draining into Saratoga Lake.
Malta is within easy minutes’ drive to many other places of interest within Saratoga County, which is known for its “Health, Horses and History”. Visit the Saratoga Battlefield, where the “turning point of the American Revolutionary War” took place and walk the Saratoga National Cemetery or Saratoga Spa State Park, and visit the world renowned Saratoga Race Course, home of top class thoroughbred racing and/or Saratoga Raceway (standard bred sulky racing) and Casino to enjoy great excitement and night life.
Additionally, one can enjoy great cultural entertainment at nearby Saratoga Performing Arts Center (summer home of the New York City Ballet and Philadelphia Orchestra) where a wide-range of top performers are scheduled annually. The National Museums of Dance and Horse Racing are both only minutes from Malta.
Malta Town Hall
2540 Route 9
Malta, NY 12020
Town Website: www.malta-town.org
Supervisor Thomas Richardson – (518) 664-8776
An important crossroads since Colonial times, Mechanicville’s history is a tale of Americana. Like many communities in the northeast United States, Mechanicville was affected greatly by the 19th century Industrial Revolution. Located on the Hudson River just north of Albany, the city was a key point on the Erie and Champlain Canal systems and a major hub for railroads and other industries. The latter half of the 1800s and the early 1900s brought a succession of various immigrant groups, and the city’s rich character, to this day, is a reflection of these colorful Americans.
A gallery of late 19th century photographs (with accompanying text by City Historian Dr. Paul Loatman) from a Mechanicville family of the time – the Forts – provides a wonderful glimpse into ordinary life at the end of the 19th century.
Mechanicville City Hall
City Hall‚ 36 N. Main Street
Mechanicville, NY 12118
City Website: www.mechanicville.com
Supervisor Scott Ostrander – Email
The Town of Milton is centrally located in Saratoga County, New York, with the Kayaderosseras Creek, picturesque, historic and NYS-designated prime trout stream, winding its way from the northwest to the southeast where it flows through the Village of Ballston Spa and continues on into Saratoga Lake.
Established as a Town in March 1792, the area had been earlier settled by homesteading pioneers, the first being the David Wood family c1772. Milton is today a unique blend of its earliest settlements with today’s residences, commercial enterprises, and outdoor recreational facilities, along with a commitment to maintain and enhance this mix into the 21st Century through forward looking planning and carefully developed zoning regulations.
Milton Town Hall
503 Geyser Road
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Town Website: www.townofmiltonny.org
The Town of Moreau was established as a municipality in 1805. It was named in honor of French General Jean Victor Moreau, a renowned military commander. Originally, the town was part of the neighboring Town of Northumberland. Located on the Hudson River in northeastern Saratoga County, the Town of Moreau is 15 miles from the Saratoga Race Track, Racino, and Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Moreau is also 10 miles from beautiful Lake George and the Adirondack Park. The Village of South Glens Falls and the hamlets of Fenimore, Reynolds Corners, Fernwood, and Fortsville reside in the town.
Various American Indian peoples occupied the town prior to European arrival. The border between the Algonquian and the Haudenosaunee Peoples fell on what is now Moreau. In the 1750s, the area saw an influx of European settlement. One of the oldest structures in Moreau, the Parks-Bentley Place, was the residence of the town’s original settlers. The Parks-Bentley Place is now the home of the Moreau Historical Society and Museum. The town is also the site of the Royal Blockhouse, a British fortification that was part of the Fort Edward/Rogers Island military complex during the French and Indian War. Moreau is also home to Grant Cottage, the summerhouse of President Ulysses S. Grant. He died there on July 23, 1885.
There are ample recreational activities available in Moreau. Moreau Lake State Park covers over 4,000 acres of pristine forestland. It was rated by Reserve America as one of the Top 100 Campgrounds in the nation. The Harry J. Betar, Jr. Recreational Park highlights the town. The park provides acres of athletic fields, pavilion facilities, and trails for hiking and cross-country skiing. The town also offers several riparian activities on the Hudson River including boat launches, beaches, and picnic areas. Many community services in the town are offered through the Moreau Community Center, the South Glens Falls Central School District, the South Glens Falls Fire Company, and the Moreau Emergency Squad.
- Village of South Glens Falls
- Parks-Bentley Place
- Fort Edward/Rogers Island
- Grant Cottage
- Moreau Lake State Park
- Moreau Community Center
- South Glens Falls CSD
- South Glens Falls Fire Company
- Moreau Emergency Squad
Moreau Town Hall
351 Reynolds Road
Moreau, NY 12828
Town Website: www.townofmoreau.org
Supervisor Willard Peck – Email
Northumberland is a very old, historic town. It is bounded by the towns of Moreau, Saratoga and Wilton, and the Hudson River. It contains almost 20,000 acres.
Agriculture is the main industry in town. Northumberland has a steel fabrication plant, a golf course, a public airport and many other small businesses.
There are approximately 5,200 residents. The main centers of population are the hamlets of Gansevoort, Bacon Hill and Northumberland. The largest housing development is Terrel Hills.
The town is served by two school districts, Schuylerville and South Glens Falls, two emergency squads, two volunteer fire departments and three post offices.
Northumberland Town Hall
P.O. Box 128‚ 17 Catherine Street
Gansevoort, NY 12831
Town Website: www.townofnorthumberland.org
Providence Town Hall
7187 Barkersville Road
Middle Grove, NY 12850
Town Website: townofprovidence.org
Supervisor Thomas N. Wood III – Email
The Town of Saratoga has a legacy that is rich history and a current environment that is attractive to residential, commercial, and agricultural pursuits. It is located in the eastern portion of the County bordering the Hudson River on the East, Saratoga Lake and the City of Saratoga Springs on the West, the Town of Stillwater on the South, and the Towns of Northumberland and Wilton on the North. It was originally a district within Albany County and subsequently in 1791 became one of the four mother towns of Saratoga County. The first European settlers arrived in the town in 1688. The Town of Saratoga is the site of the Surrender of General Burgoyne to General Gates, an event that is noted as the Turning Point of the Revolutionary War. Numerous significant historic sites such as the General Schuyler House, The Saratoga Monument, and Fort Hardy Park are located within the town. Today The National Park Service owns, maintains and operates the Schuyler House and Saratoga Monument. The Champlain Canal passed through the town from North to South and was an early impetus to the growth and development of the area. Portions of old tow path have been cleared and maintained as a pleasant walking path with numerous illustrated sign boards describing the history of the canal. A new visitors information center has been established within the Village of Schuylerville to welcome visitors to the area and provide them with information about area attractions. A new boat launch, board walk, gazebo, and picnic area have recently been completed in Schuylerville. A state boat launch within the town on Saratoga Lake provides residents with an excellent location for launching their boats and enjoying water sports and fishing. The Town is also the site of the Saratoga National Cemetery and The Saratoga County Veterans Memorial. This peaceful and serene setting with great views of the Hudson River valley provides an ideal location.
The town is the home of the Villages of Schuylerville and Victory and the hamlets of Quaker Springs, Grangerville, Deans Corners, and Coveville. The Village of Schuylerville was incorporated in 1831 and was named after the distinguished General Schuyler who was responsible for much of the development and growth of Schuylerville. The Village of Victory was incorporated in 1848 and was named in recognition of the American Victory over the British during the Revolutionary War Battles of Saratoga. The Post Office in Victory is Named Victory Mills in further recognition of the mills and the importance that they played in the economic development of the area. The hamlet of Quaker Springs is the site of a mineral spring and the Friends meeting House.
Throughout its history agriculture has been an integral part of the town. Today several large dairy, fruit, and vegetable farms operate within the town. Their presence provides a peaceful and appealing setting for numerous residential developments.
Over the years the Town of Saratoga has undergone many changes. Today a comprehensive land use plan is in place encouraging a controlled growth and development of the area. A new town highway department complex was recently completed and plans are being developed for a town park. Despite all of the changes that have occurred, the rural character of the Town and the spirit of the residents has remained constant. As the new millennium unfolds the town is prepared to honor its past and welcome the challenges that are forthcoming in the future.
Saratoga Town Hall
12 Spring Street
Schuylerville, NY 12871
Town Website: www.townofsaratoga.com
Supervisor Matthew E. Veitch – Email
Supervisor Tara N. Gaston – Email
Saratoga Springs is the focal point of Saratoga County. It is the Cultural, Entertainment, and Tourism Center for the County. Saratoga Springs was first incorporated as a Village in 1826, and as a City in 1915. It is the fifth-largest City by land area in New York State, encompassing the entire borders of what was once the Town of Saratoga Springs. Located on an ancient geologic fault line that runs through most of the City, Saratoga Springs hosts many naturally carbonated mineral springs within its borders. In addition, Saratoga Springs is home to the world-famous Saratoga Race Course, where each summer, thoroughbred racehorses come to race in the exclusive 49-day meet. In addition, Saratoga Gaming and Raceway is the year-round home for Standardbred Racing, as well as the Casino Gambling facility on the grounds. Saratoga Springs is also the home of the Saratoga Spa State Park, and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center, summer home to the New York City Ballet and Philadelphia Orchestra. In addition, the State Park is home to the National Museum of Dance and the Saratoga Auto Museum. Saratoga Springs is also home to the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. Skidmore College and Empire State College are also located in Saratoga Springs. Fine Dining, lively nightlife, excellent Hotels, and great shopping are plentiful in the Downtown Business District. With everything there is to offer, Saratoga Springs is an ideal place to live, to work, and to raise a family.
Saratoga Springs City Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
City Website: www.saratoga-springs.org
Located in beautiful Upstate New York, the Town and Village of Stillwater was the Turning Point in the American Revolutionary War. Always striving to make the community of Stillwater better, the Town and Village holds events such as Family Day, Day at the Races, and Town wide clean ups. A great sense of pride is felt from every resident of this beautiful town on the historic Hudson River.
Stillwater Town Hall
P.O. BOX 700
Stillwater, NY 12170
881 Hudson Ave
Stillwater, NY 12170
Town Website: www.stillwaterny.org
Supervisor John E. Lawler – Email
“Waterford – The Old Town by the Ford”
The Town of Waterford is situated in the southeastern corner of Saratoga County, 12 miles north of Albany at the junction of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and the junction of the Erie and Champlain Canals. It is the home of the “Waterford Flight”, the highest set of lift locks in the world.
In 1816 the old precinct of Halve Maan” (Halfmoon) was divided into two separate towns, Halfmoon and Waterford. The Village of Waterford is located within the town and holds the distinction of being the oldest continually incorporated village in the United States.
The industries of Waterford include Momentive Performance Materials, which is among the largest employers in Saratoga County. Mohawk Paper Mill on the historic Kings Canal and Ursula of Switzerland are located in the Northside section of Waterford. Industries on Hudson River Road include Cascades, DeGussa, Golub Warehouses and Maximum Security Products. The New York State DOT and New York State Canal Corporation both operate out of Waterford and the Bureau of Historic Sites has their headquarters on Peebles Island, which is a New York State Park situated in Waterford.
The Town has a full-time Police Department; five volunteer fire departments, a Rescue Squad and an Emergency Team. It is served by two school districts, Waterford-Halfmoon being the primary district, a small portion of the Town is in Shenendehowa School District.
The Town is currently in a state of growth and will continue to grow for some time to come. The many civic groups that make up the Town continue to work for the betterment of the community. This can truly be called a volunteer community.
Waterford Town Hall
65 Broad Street
Waterford, NY 12188
Town Website: town.waterford.ny.us
Supervisor John J. Lant – Email
The Wilton Town Board is proud to offer a website that provides easy reference to information and services provided by local government and within the town. The website includes links to each department, a growing business directory and a community calendar. There are also links to important community concerns, such as the Open Space Plan.
Providing residents with open space for their recreational needs is important to the Town of Wilton. The town encompasses approximately 300 acres of Open Space to be used for passive recreational activities. Camp Saratoga, which is part of our Open Space Plan, has cabins, lean-tos, fishing in Delegan Pond and many trails to be explored. Wilton Wildlife Preserve and Park offers many fun and exciting programs for families year round.
To celebrate our community, the Town of Wilton provides an annual Community Day Celebration event that takes place at Gavin Park each year. Gavin Park, the Town’s “diamond in the rough”, offers many recreational activities to both residents and non-residents. Gavin Park has approximately 46 acres of active recreation space that includes 7,000 square foot Splash Park, 4 Little League fields, Babe Ruth field, softball field and many athletic fields for soccer, lacrosse, football, etc. Gavin Park also has a pavilion, a new playground, two indoor gyms and many year round programs for both kids and adults. During the summer, Gavin Park is full of life with a summer camp that offers kids a safe, fun environment during school recess.
In addition to recreation, the Town also offers a healthy and growing shopping district. The Exit 15 shopping district offers residents access to everything they may need. This vibrant area includes the Wilton Mall and is dense with big-box stores, malls, and restaurants for dining pleasure.
Providing many services and programs to residents is important to the Town of Wilton. However, with a fast growing population, it is also important to the Town of Wilton to provide a bit of financial relief to our homeowners. For more than three decades, the Town of Wilton has not imposed a town property tax. Having a “No Tax” policy, plenty of Open Space and recreational activities as well as retail and dining pleasures makes Wilton a wonderful place to live!
Please explore all that life in Wilton offers at www.townofwilton.com! It is hoped that the Wilton Web will become your primary source of information and a necessary reference tool in your daily life. This site combines the deep history and traditions of Wilton with today’s technology to create an overall feeling of harmony amidst our ever-growing community.
Wilton Town Hall
22 Traver Road
Wilton, NY 12831
Town Website: www.townofwilton.com
Rules for addressing the Board of Supervisors at Regular Monthly Meetings
You will be asked to provide your name, address, phone number and the subject matter. There is a three (3) minute time limit and you may not transfer your time to another person.
All written comments will be accepted and filed with the meeting minutes. These comments should be emailed to the Clerk of the Board
, or mailed to Clerk of the Board, 40 McMaster Street, Ballston Spa, NY 12020.
The public is welcome to watch the meeting webcast live.