The following guidelines for map filing are a summary of the Subdivision requirements as established by law.  Boundary line adjustment maps are required to meet most of the same requirements as Subdivision maps.   Survey plats may not have to meet the same requirements.

Click here for the Saratoga County Map Viewer

 15,544 total views,  2 views today