Phone: (518) 884-4140
Fax: (518) 884-4199
152 West High Street
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
It is the mission of the Saratoga County Department of Social Services to provide and facilitate the delivery of an appropriate mix of supportive services to meet the unmet financial and social needs of those who are unable to do so on their own.
Additional Information/Files to Download
- Adult and Family Services
- Adult Protective Services
- Child Support
- Children’s Services Protective/Preventive
- Day Care
- Domestic Violence
- Foster Care Services
- Home Care
- Home Energy Assistance Program – HEAP
- Special Investigations Unit
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary and Disability Assistance/Emergency Assistance
FREE SUMMER MEALS
Children who rely on school breakfast and lunch during the school year have access to good nutrition this summer.
Summer should be a stress-free time full of food, friends and fun. Free summer meals can help. During the summer months, children 18 and under can receive free, nutritious meals at Summer Food Service Program meal sites. Many sites also offer fun activities, so kids and teens can stay active and spend time with friends while enjoying healthy meals.
Meals and snacks are also available to persons with disabilities, over age 18, who participate in school programs for people who are mentally or physically disabled.
- USDA National Hunger Hotline: 866-3-HUNGRY or 877-8-HAMBRE
- Summer Meal Site Finder: http://www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- No Kid Hungry Summer Meals Texting Program – Text “food” or “comida” to 877-877
- Call 2-1-1 for the Summer Food Service Program
- More information may be found at http://www.Summermealsny.org
121,250 total views, 14 views today