Sexually Transmitted Infections
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are germs that are spread from person to person through any type of sex, including anal, vaginal, or oral. STIs can affect anyone, no matter their gender, sexual orientation, or age. Getting tested and treated for STIs can help keep you and your community safe and healthy!
Our Clinicians and Community Partners Provide:
- Screening and follow-up treatment for syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia
- Rapid HIV and Hepatitis C testing— walk out with your test results in hand! We will refer you to Hudson Headwaters Health Network for follow-up, treatment, and counseling for any positive HIV and Hepatitis C results.
- Education on how STIs are spread and how to prevent them
- Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT)– no exam needed to treat partners for chlamydia or gonorrhea
- Additional support provided to patient and families
- HPV, Mpox, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, COVID-19 and Flu vaccines. Click here for more vaccine information on vaccinations.
For questions or concerns about sexually transmitted infections, or for further information about our clinics, contact us at 584-7460 ext. 8597.
- FREE and open to all Saratoga County residents
- Wednesdays form 9:30am-11:30am
- Held at Saratoga County Department of Health (6012 County Farm Road Ballston Spa, NY 12020)
- By appointment only, call 518-584-7460 ext. 8597 to schedule or to ask questions