Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
35 West High St., Bldg. 2
Ballston Spa NY 12020
Department Description – Mission Statement
Our goal is to administer the Real Property Tax Law by providing professional services to our inter-county departments, local municipalities, school districts and county property owners.
Saratoga County is comprised of 19 towns, 2 cities, 9 villages and 19 school districts. This Agency performs many functions and duties which include, but are not limited to:
- Process and print municipal assessment rolls, tax rolls and tax bills.
- Process all applications for corrections of errors on town, county, school and village tax rolls.
- Prepare and maintain tax maps. Copies are provided yearly to the local municipalities.
- Liaison between the NYS Office of Real Property Tax Services and Local Municipalities on Real Property Tax Administration.
- Assist in the training of assessors.
- Provide training, administrative support and assistance to boards of assessment review.
- Assist in the auction of county foreclosed parcels held in March and September.
- Provide assistance and information to the public regarding Real Property Tax matters.
Additional Information/Files to Download
- Assessment Database
- Assessment Rolls
- Contesting Your Assessment
- Map Filing Requirements
- Saratoga County Map Viewer
- Tax Rates
19,990 total views, 97 views today