The Executive Order 203 Compliance Group was appointed at the October 2020 Board of Supervisors meeting by Chairman Allen. This Group has been charged with reviewing Sheriff’s Office policies and procedures, and offering recommendations based on feedback from members of the community in areas including, but not limited to, community-based outreach and conflict resolution, violence prevention and reduction, bias awareness and training, and mental health and addictions services alternatives.
You can read the Executive Order here: Read Executive Order>
- Dr. Michael Prezioso, Chair
- Undersheriff Richard Castle, Vice Chair
- Supervisor Darren O’Connor
- Supervisor Thomas Richardson
- District Attorney Karen Heggen
- Public Defender Andrew Blumenberg
- Opal Hinds, Esq.
- Assistant County Attorney Michael Hartnett – Legal Advisor
Public comments on the Executive Order 203 Compliance Group January 2021 Report (see below link to report) are to be submitted via email to: , or by written correspondence addressed to: Clerk of the Board, Saratoga County Board of Supervisors, 40 McMaster Street, Ballston Spa, NY, 12020, which public comment must be received by March 5, 2021 at 4:25 pm.
3,294 total views, 10 views today