Additional Information/Files to Download
- Advisory Council
- Meal Program
- Senior Housing List – November 2019
- Senior Clubs and Centers
- Please contact individual site for specific information and an application.
- Services Directory 2022
- Long Term Care Services Directory 2021
- Senior Sentinel May 2022
- NY Connects Resources
- RETIRED AND SENIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
- Medicare Resources
- Office of the Inspector General – Fraud Advisory
- NYSOFA: How to apply for benefits video tutorials.
- Activities for Seniors Facing Loneliness 2021
- The Volunteer
SARATOGA COUNTY – CALL FIRST
If you believe you have been exposed or that you have symptoms of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), CALL YOUR DOCTOR. Please do not walk in to your doctor’s office or to the Emergency Room and risk exposing the staff and other patients. If you arrive to Saratoga Hospital, you will be directed to a safe entry at a nearby testing location.
For all other questions, call: NYS Novel Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
Saratoga County Public Health Services:
24-hour emergency line: 518-584-7460
Get the Facts: health.ny.gov
108,582 total views, 7 views today